New top story on Hacker News: Ask HN: Great text based games to play?

Ask HN: Great text based games to play?
23 by cgb223 | 11 comments on Hacker News.
I’m of a younger generation, and have seen a lot of references to text based games in popular media. Games where it gives you a prompt like “You are in a forest” and you can type things like “I climb a tree” or “I look around” and it responds to that. I’d love to try one of these out. I have a modern computer so I’m guessing it’ll have to be emulated somehow, but what do you recommend as a great text based game to try? Like ones that really make you think and get creative

January 22, 2023 at 02:02AM cgb223 23 https://ift.tt/XnIKv8J Ask HN: Great text based games to play? 11 I’m of a younger generation, and have seen a lot of references to text based games in popular media. Games where it gives you a prompt like “You are in a forest” and you can type things like “I climb a tree” or “I look around” and it responds to that. I’d love to try one of these out. I have a modern computer so I’m guessing it’ll have to be emulated somehow, but what do you recommend as a great text based game to try? Like ones that really make you think and get creative

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

New top story on Hacker News: Ask HN: Who wants to be hired? (July 2026)